Programs may re-apply but can only receive funding for three consecutive years. After three consecutive years of funding, there must be a one-year break before submitting a new application. Please note: Receiving one grant is not a multi-year funding commitment. The board reviews all grant applications and makes funding decisions on an annual basis.
For the deadlines for each program area, go to Submission and Reporting Deadlines.
If your organization received a grant from the foundation within the last year and is reapplying for the same program, please follow the reapplication instructions below.
Online Reapplication Instructions
In order to submit a renewal request for subsequent funding, you will be required to first complete the online report. Once you have submitted your report, a link will appear at the bottom of the screen enabling you to access the renewal form. You must first submit a report in order to complete a renewal application.
- Review the Grant Report Overview Form to familiarize yourself with the report questions and required documents.
- Using the portal link, log in with the User ID and Password previously provided to you.
- Select the Grant Reports to Complete icon to access the report form and click the Grant Report link.
- Save frequently using the “Save” button on the application page, as the form will not auto-save your work. This will also enable you to logout and return to your work.
- When you have completed the report and uploaded the required attachment(s), click Submit.
- Then, to access the reapplication form, you must click on the link in the yellow box at the bottom of the page that says “Click here to apply for a renewal”. If you are not ready to complete the reapplication form, you should still click on the link and, when the reapplication form opens, click Save Draft at the bottom of the page to return to it at a later date. You will be able to access the form through the “Current Proposals” icon.
- PLEASE NOTE – the reapplication form is only available through the link at the bottom of the report form you submit. Do not select the “New Proposal” icon if you reapplying for funding.
- To reapply, complete the questions and upload the required documents as outlined in the Reapplication Overview.