Programs may re-apply but can only receive funding for three consecutive years. After three consecutive years of funding, there must be a one-year break before submitting a new application. Please note: Receiving one grant is not a multi-year funding commitment. The board reviews all grant applications and makes funding decisions on an annual basis.
For the deadlines for each program area, go to Submission and Reporting Deadlines.
If your organization received a grant from the foundation within the last year and is reapplying for the same program, please follow the reapplication instructions below.
Online Reapplication Instructions
If you are reapplying, the foundation no longer requires separate grant reports for active grantees. You will be required to complete our new application form where you will answer a few questions about your previous year of funding before proceeding to narrative questions regarding your renewal request.
- You will not be able to start a new application in the grants portal until the submission window has opened. Review the relevant Application Overview Form below to familiarize yourself with the questions and required documents:
- – Educational Support Application Overview
- Application overviews for Early Childhood Education, Participation in the Arts and Pathways to Work will be available on this website later in 2021.
- Using the portal link, log in with the User ID and Password previously provided to you.
- Click the “New Application” icon to begin an application.
- Click the appropriate checkbox for the prompt “Did you receive a Stulsaft grant last year?” and answer the additional report-oriented questions before moving to the narrative section.
- Save frequently using the “Save” button on the application page, as the form will not auto-save your work. This will also enable you to logout and return to your work. You may save an application in progress and return to it by clicking the “Applications in Progress” icon on your home screen.
- When you have completed the application form and uploaded the required attachments, click “Submit”. Please ensure that in addition to uploading the attachments for your renewal request, you upload a brief Final Financial Overview summarizing how your grant funds were used for your specific program(s) within the last year.