The Foundation accepts applications and reports through an online portal. To submit an application follow the instructions for new applicants or active grantees. To submit a report, follow the instructions below.
Closes (at 5.p.m)
|Early Childhood Education||November 16, 2020||December 3, 2020||March 2021|
|Participation in the Arts||February 22, 2021||March 4, 2021||June 2021|
|Pathways to Work||June 28, 2021||July 15, 2021||October 2021|
|Educational Support for Children||August 16, 2021||August 26, 2021||December 2021|
Complete proposals must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM on the due date. Receipt of an application will be acknowledged. Please check back as sometimes these dates might change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Grant Reporting Guidelines
If you are reapplying for funding, please see the information for active grantees.
If you are not reapplying for funding, please follow the reporting instructions below. The report is due by the deadline noted on your grant letter.
Online Reporting Instructions
- Review the Grant Report Overview Form to familiarize yourself with the report questions and required documents.
- Using the portal link, log in with the User ID and Password previously provided to you. If you do not have a login, please contact us.
- Select the Grant Reports to Complete icon to access the report form and click the Grant Report link.
- Save frequently using the “Save” button on the application page, as the form will not auto-save your work. This will also enable you to logout and return to your work.
- When you have completed the report and uploaded the required attachment(s), click Submit. Once you have submitted the report it cannot be edited. You will receive an email confirming that your report has been received.